– The Bible is the inspired word of God.
– There is only one God, internally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
– Jesus Christ is the only Son of God. He was born of the Virgin Mary, He lived a sinless life, and He was crucified for our sins and rose again.
– The most important thing in the entire world is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
– The Holy Spirit cleanses the believer from all sin and is living within us; enabling the believer to live the Christian life.
– A relationship with Christ comes only through God’s grace, not by man’s effort and must be received personally by repentance.
– The local church exists to encourage growth in every believer.